· Dail a connection on startup and if you wanna, redail if this connection will be disconnected.
· Disconnect after a specified time period. [e.g. 23 hours] Automatic reconnect if specified.
· If you have a DtDNS, DynDNS or NO-IP dyndns account, this url will be updated. So you can enter a fqdn instead of a changing ip address. [e.g. in NetMeeting]
· Write your current ip address [cable/T1/DSL/dailup adapter] into a file and transfers this file onto a ftp server.
· Create http traffic to one of up to 5 sites to prevent idle disconnection.